- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004XIT4NO
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: CPA-IP0073
Price : $0.99
You Save : $14.00 (93%)
With this compact design crystal case, you do not desire to be concerned about any harm to your new device, just put it in your pocket, understanding it is away from scratches. Soon after special therapy, the edge of the case is not sharp and won't cut your hand or do harm to your device when put in the case. Excellent fit cutout for any functional control keys for your convenience. With the case on, iPad two is safe from scratches and bump, you can listen to music, surf the Online and play games devoid of worrying about any harm to your iPad two
I purchased this for my mom as a Mother's Day present. She has an iPad two and loves her Intelligent Cover, but it left the back of the iPad unprotected and we speedily discovered that Apple's aluminum is dismayingly scratch-prone. With a bewildering array of items on the market, I chose this one based on the Amazon reviews. It turned out to be Exactly what my mom wanted.
Description: It is made of a difficult, smooth, transparent plastic that snaps on tightly to the back of the iPad 2. There are generous cut-outs for all the ports, cameras, buttons, etc., and the Intelligent Cover hinges.
- Ideal fit. Snaps on and stays on, but also simple and easy to eliminate when vital.
- Specially developed to function with Wise Cover with no modifications it protects what the Smart Cover does not.
- All ports and buttons remain readily accessible you do not need microscopic fingers to reach into tiny gaps.
- Transparent (and pattern-zero cost), so you can see the Apple logo and something you have engraved on the back. This also tends to make it aesthetically neutral, so it will match whatever other accessories you have and will never go out of style.
- Adds minimal thickness and weight to the iPad.
Much less-fantastic points (subjective):
- As an owner of the heavier to begin with-gen iPad, I personally prefer a "tackier" grip on the case that makes it easier to hold on to with out sliding out of your hands. This 1 is nonetheless a bit on the slippery side, but it's easier to hold than the iPad itself. (And if you fold back the Smart Cover rather of removing it, you won't have the slippery iPad issue anyway.)
- Even though the case protects the iPad from scratches, it isn't scratchproof itself. Soon after months of heavy use, I envision it will get quite scuffed and will be unattractive.
- The case is held on only at the corners, and the lips don't extend beyond the narrow aluminum rim of the iPad. There is nothing at all incorrect with this, but if you have a transparent protective film placed over the screen, this case will NOT aid to hold it down around the edges as some situations will, so the film will be a great deal more likely to peel off.
- Based on the thickness and design of this case, I Think you will need to be able to use your iPad with most dock-sort merchandise with out having to eliminate it. But we do not have any docks to experiment with.
- The plastic appears durable, but the case has not been subjected to any (inadvertent) stress tests however. The lips that hold the case to the iPad are pretty small (at the corners only) and if one or two of them broke, the case would be functionally useless.
This is exactly the item we wanted, at a particularly reasonable cost. It's well-developed, well-engineered and is the fantastic companion for a Wise Cover.
I purchased this based on the critiques and the low-priced cost. I cannot be too upset over 7 bucks, but this case does not stay on the iPad particularly well. The corners, when you hold this in your hand, can very easily pop off, releasing the case. I'm not sure if I got a bad 1 (doubt it, because they are just flung off plastic mold machine), but I'd invest a bit alot more income and get a thing much better. I dont know what that is however...nonetheless looking. The protection aspect (if it stayed on) seems pretty wonderful.
By : Exact